Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Introductions - Andrea Wright

Hi,
I am Andrea Carter Wright. I am the virtuous wife of Tobias Wright and the proud parent of my lovely daughter, M’Kiyah. I am currently pursuing a Bachelor of Science degree in Social Work (BSW) at Miles College in Fairfield, AL and most delighted to serve as a SHIP Assistant at the Jefferson County Office of Senior Citizens Services. I am responsible for providing a wide range of organizational and administrative duties for SHIP such as scheduling appointments, arranging presentation information, and referring clients to SHIP counselors. Primarily, I conduct intake for SHIP. As a result, I take pride in serving as your first line of contact for screening and evaluating your Medicare needs. Working with Medicare beneficiaries holds a special place in my heart. Therefore, I am glad to assist you, in any way possible, in considering SHIP as your primary resource for Medicare answers. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

In a couple of days, you will be introduced to the two AmeriCorps Members that are serving with SHIP.

Until next Time...
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment