Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Introductions - Nett Dailey


Greetings!
I am DeAngdranette Dailey. Please call me Nette. I am currently serving my second term as an AmeriCorps SHIP/SMP counselor for Jefferson County Office of Senior Citizens Services through the Alabama Department of Senior Services (ADSS). I have an innate desire to help others resolve health care issues with patience and integrity. Prior to my AmeriCorps service, I had the opportunity to work with health care organizations such as the Jefferson County Department of Health, Princeton Baptist Medical Center, UAB Hospital, and Laboratory Corporation of America (Lab Corp). As a result of that experience, I was led to pursue a Bachelor of Science degree in Health Care Administration to complement my Associate of Science degree in Biology. Therefore, I am not only here to serve as your Medicare counselor, but also as your advocate, educator, and referral resource for health insurance problem resolutions. No problem is too big, and no question is too small. I am looking forward to hearing from you!

Now I will introduce you to Adrienne.

No comments:

Post a Comment