Monday, February 21, 2011

Introductions - Ashley Lemsky

Hi everyone,

In the last post I talked about the Older American's Act and SHIP. For the next several posts, I want to introduce myself and my staff.

As I have mentioned before, I have been serving as the State of Alabama SHIP Coordinator for Jefferson County, Alabama, since 2008. I am a graduate of the University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB) with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communication Studies. Previously, I was employed by the Jefferson County Council on Aging as the Outreach Coordinator for the SenioRx Prescription Assistance Program. I really enjoy the work that I do and I love working with senior adults. I have been blessed with the expertise that I have acquired over the years about Medicare and joy fills my heart when I know I have helped a senior in need.

Next time, I will introduce you to Andrea Wright, SHIP's Administrative Assistant.

Until next time,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment