Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Introductions - Adrienne Jordan

I am Adrienne Jordan.  I am another AmeriCorps volunteer helping out the SHIP program at The Office of Senior Citizens Services in Birmingham, Alabama. Hi, Thanks for visiting us! I’m a five year resident of Birmingham, AL. I was born and raised in the Southeastern Region of this great state in a close-knit family of educators. I am a recent graduate of the University of Alabama in Birmingham with a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology and am also a volunteer with the Shelby County Chapter of the American Red Cross. I am ardent about servicing the community and devoting time to the needs of others. The experience that comes with being a SHIP counselor is invaluable not only because we help seniors save money by increasing knowledge, we ultimately improve the quality of life for each individual senior we encounter. I enjoy reading and completing research. Hope to hear from you soon!

Unitl next time....
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment